Sunday, January 11

My Ride: Transformed!

I bought her in March, 2007 which the car registration no of this lovely Proton Satria Neo came out in Magnum 4D on that night! So I always think she is a lucky one. Although it is a risk to get a new model from Proton, I have decided to take it because Satira Neo is really stylish and good looking. By looking at the specification the power of Satria Neo is not so promising: 1.6L DOHC CAMPRO engine which produced 110HP on engine with the weight of 1184kg. However it is a car that tuned by Lotus - A car manufacturer which is known for producing good handling sport car. Another reason not to stop me for getting this car is the price - RM45,000 for a 1.6 model. So I bought it, and I have no regret until today for 22 months. No matter love and joy or sad and tears, she is always with me.

First Photo Shoot in 2008 after made some modifications:















My ride looks COOL!


Unfortunately, I met an accident in November, 2008 and my ride is badly hurt:

My car hit the road divider on the right after oversteer,
and the Satria Neo bounced back and hit another road divider on the lift.
The impact has caused my car's lower arm misaligned,
shock absorbers damaged and more to go after checking in the workshop.


The lucky part was it did not cause any damage for my car's body,
the bumper just slightly damage - maybe it hit the divider as well.

So it takes me 1 month to fix the car in Modern Tune Sdn.Bhd,
a panel workshop in Ipoh.

After fixing it, I decided to give her a new look for a new year,
and this colour is always my favourite colour all time: Champion White!

So this is the new look for my Satria Neo:



The car completely transformed to a new taste which giving a fierce look.
The new rims seem to suite her well :)

The lower arms still giving some problems and I decided to take it back for a re-work,
it is sad to say but I believe the workshop is not that good. They should have check my car well before they hand it to me, now I have to make another trip to the workshop and I really hope this will be the last time.

Lesson of the day? Drive carefully, Don't Drink and Drive!
I have learned it, how about you?

Cheers!

Mod Items:
R3 Replica Lips (broken into 2 pieces after 2 months when I hit a road bump)
R3 Replica Spoiler
OZ Replica 15' Sport rims (broken after the accident)
Volk Racing Replica 15' Sports rims
Advan Neova AD07 195/50/15 tyres (changed to Goodyear Eagle F1 with 195/55/15 now)
4-2-1 complete set with 1.6' piping
Tanabe Super Medialion exhaust
Apexi dual funnel air filter
ZerOne Oil catch tank (OCT)
Autogauge oil temp meter
Aerospeed cold air intake (CAI)
Ultra Racing anti roll bar
Ultra Racing strut bar
Ultra Racing 3 points room bar


Thanks to Han who helped me to drill a hole for fitting the CAI :)