Saturday, January 17

Gym: My Journey

Many people asked me: How to make myself fit? Well, to be really honest getting fit is a tough question. For people that I'm not too close with, I just answered:"Go play some sports." For my friends, I will ask them: "Are you really want to get fit?" Building muscles is really not easy, you need to eat a lot - a lot of healthy foods. although I am still in learning phrase on how to get myself fit, I always like to share with people when they are serious. Building muscles have too many benefits to mention, and I just emphasize on 1 thing: You can live healthier than now! Looking at your big tummy and feel hopeless? There are tons of way to get rid of it. Please stay with me and I will share some tips over here. Set a target for yourself on this year, go GYM!