Wednesday, May 11

Getting Alive!

I can't remember when was the last time I update my blog, feel sorry to all my readers. Life is going too fast and I realize if I don't do anything about it now, I will be left far behind.

January 11 - It was an ordinary month, nothing that I can remember.
February 11 - Chinese New Year, ate a lot!
March 11 - Things started to change, I went for an interview in February and I have been told that I've got the job. It is a new environment but I have decided to give it a try, stepping out from comfort zone, something that I learnt during training :) I was preparing for my handover.
April 11 - It is a new chapter of my life! I went to Singapore for my new job and everything was just too new to discover.
May 11 - And it is May already, stepping into June! I am getting there!