Monday, March 23

Black Workshop for Your Car - FAH KEE MOTOR


My car had an accident on last year December, and it took them more than a month to repair my car. Details are here

However, once they informed me my car is ready, I went and collect it happily.
Until I found out something went wrong during my test drive, but I was in a rush back to KL,
so I thought it was not too bad. I went to the tyre shop to fix my alignment because I found it was a bit misaligned, and set my rear wheel chamber to -2 degree.

I was shocked when the staff informed me that my car axle is not properly fixed as they could not set my rear chamber - the workshop did not pull the axle out, and my rear wheel is moving, not sure what happened.. I was really shocked at that time.

After the chinese new year, I went back to the workshop again, and told them what happened to my car. The owner's son told me that my car is ok, everything has changed (My claim was 12k), and they will look after the rear wheel problem - I agreed with them.

first - the alignment sifu informed me that my car alignment is all ok, but he could not set my car chamber - because I need a set of adjustable absorber to set my chamber - huh? are you listen it right?

My rear wheel moving part was resolved - due to a broken bearing, and I taken out my car and went back happily again, at least for few hours until I went to another tyre shop for fixing my chamber.

The tyre shop staff is an experienced staff and very pro in setting chamber, he told me the same thing as the previous tyre shop staff - my car chamber cannot be fixed due to the injured axle, and he recommended me another workshop to fix this, instead of going back to the same workshop.

Again I was rushing back to KL so I decided to fix it when I go back next time - but again when I changed my absorber springs another tyre shop found out my car problem, and this time he even pointed out the part that the workshop didn't fix - it was very obvious that the axle is misaligned.

I was really frustrated with the workshop, and again I took my car back and informed them the problem.

Owner's son: Yes how can I help you?
Me: My car still got problem, the axle is not properly fixed, can you please check again? (Politely)
Owner's son: Sure, no problem, don't worry, just bring your car here if you found any problem.
Me: How many times do you want me to take my car back here? Aren't you know I am staying in KL? (Pissed off completely after heard " just bring your car here")
Owner's son: oh.. (he knew I pissed off, finally)
Me: Please CHECK MY CAR NOW!

For this time, I have given them a final notice - where if I still found any problem for my axle, I will inform my insurance company and Malaysia Consumer Association

Here is the workshop details:

FAH KEE MOTOR SDN BHD
LOT 41319, JALAN BERCHAM, KAWASAN PERUSAHAAN BERCHAM, 31400 IPOH PERAK

MODERN TUNE SDN BHD
LOT 41319A JALAN BERCHAM KAWASAN PERUSAHAAN BERCHAM 31400 IPOH PERAK