Wednesday, March 18

Workout for my back

It has been few days that I didn't go gym because of my short vacation in my hometown Ipoh, but today I desperate to go gym because my muscles are shouting! Ha ha.. so I reached the gym room after my work. Nobody was there and I'm enjoying my gym session. I wanted to train my back today.


lat pull down


Behind neck lat pull down


Seated cable row


Pull up


Finally, the deadlift. I just go for the light one to wake up my muscles.

My first bodyfitness video:


After 5 different exercises to workout my back, I went for my abs training to end my gym session.

Haw Han's back workout:
lat pull down - 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
Behind neck lat pull down - 10, 8, 6 reps
Seated cable row - 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
Pull up - 5 reps, 5 reps
deadlift - 12, 10, 8, 6 reps