Friday, February 6

Green Tea - healthy drink to lose weight!


Thanks to my family, I like to drink tea since I was young. A cup of tea after dinner is our usual activity. Right now I have switched to green tea instead of normal chinese tea after I realized how it can help me. I would recommend all of you to start drinking green tea if you want to improve your health condition. Green Tea contains an antioxidant known as "epigallocatechin gallate" (EGCG for short) is at least 100 more times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E at protecting cells from harmful influence. Furthermore it can prevent aging process, increase the immune system and it promote fat loss! Is that wonderful? Well please note that green tea also contain caffein which will cause some side effects if you are not a coffee drinker. For me, I love to drink it after my meal, it can actually reduce your body insulin spike so your body will not store so many fat cells :) How I actually tested it? Please find my result:
Day 1: Take dinner with plain water
I feel sleepy after 30 minutes when insulin has reached peak level at that time.
Day 2: Take dinner with coffee
I still feel a bit sleepy after a while.
Day 3: Take dinner with green tea
I really feel energitic and would like to go gym! lol
Not only that, it also will boost up your metabolism rate. Due to so many benefits almost all the fat burners in the market now contain green tea extract. So start drinking green tea today, you can get it with few bucks in any super marts.
More green tea talk over here:
Green Tea in Wiki: