Sunday, February 22

My first full face helmet



Just bought this SOL full face helmet for RM320. The shop staff gave me 10% discount :) I am thinking of getting 1 full face helmet like this for long time, and I bought a wrong one last year which it does not look good when I wearing it. Since this year I'll be more active in motorsports (Track Days, Go Kart, Autocross) I have decided to invest for another helmet - and you see it, a flat black full face helmet which I really like it and it looks good when wearing it! To all motorsports enthusiasts, you really need to get a good helmet to protect you from danger :)

Just came back from AAM Autocross, my first run in this kind of event, even I didn't get a good result but I'm really statisfied and enjoying the event, more photo and video coming up tomorrow!